top of page

Make the Right Call

Call 911 for all emergencies. Where people or property are at risk and Police, Fire or Ambulance are required call 911 immediately. Remember, calling 911 for non-emergency situations could cause a delay in someone else getting life-saving help in time.

Call 416-808-2222 for non-emergency police matters. This line is staffed 24/7, 365 days a year. The public can file many police related reports online, some of which include: damage to property under $5000, driving complaints and parking complaints. For a full list of police related online reports, please visit for more details.

Call 311 for City services & programs. 311 operates 24/7, 365 days a year and provides residents, businesses and visitors with easy access to non-emergency City services, programs and information. 311 can offer assistance in more than 180 languages. Examples of City service requests to 311 include noise and property complaints; animal complaints; waste collection; road and sewer maintenance and tree requests.

Call 311 within Toronto city limits

Outside city limits: 416-392-CITY (2489)

TTY: 416-338-0889


Submit a service request online at


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page